Re: Review request for apt-listbugs template po file

Justin B Rye wrote:

>  * -S <state> | --stats <state>
>
>   Filter bugs by pending-state, showing only the bugs matching a
>   specified value. List the pending-state categories that you want to
>   see, separated by commas. Default:
>   [pending,forwarded,pending-fixed,done]. Possible values are:
>
> 	pending = default state
> 	forwarded = tagged as "forwarded"

I don't think there is a "forwarded" tag --- forwarded bugs can be
discerned by the presence of a forwarded-to address.  So perhaps
s/tagged/marked/.

> 	pending-fixed = tagged as "pending"
> 	fixed = tagged as "fixed"

Does this refer to the obsolete "fixed" tag (which meant "fixed in
NMU") or does it mean that the bug appears to be fixed according to
the recorded found/fixed versions (or in other words that the current
version is green in the found/fixed graph at
http://bugs.debian.org/<bug>)?

Thanks for bringing clarity to a complicated set of terms.

Jonathan