Re: Review request for apt-listbugs template po file

Francesco Poli wrote:
> [...]
>>  * -S <stats> | --stats <stats>
>>
>> -  Status you want to see separated by comma. Default: [forwarded,done,pending,pending-fixed]
>> +  Status you want to see, separated by commas. Default: [forwarded,done,pending,pending-fixed]
>
> Sorry for asking this so late, but I only noticed it now...
>
> Shouldn't it be
>
> +  Statuses you want to see, separated by commas. Default: [forwarded,done,pending,pending-fixed]
>
> with the plural form "statuses" of "status"?
>
> Or am I completely off-track?

There's something strange going on here - and in the previous line,
too.  Note that the synopsis calls them "stats" - even the long option
is called "--stats"; and "stats" is short for "statistics", not
anything to do with bug-status filters like "pending-fixed".

Then the next problem is that the user isn't asking to see statuses;
the user wants to see bugs filtered by status.  Things would be
simpler if it was -F for filters... maybe you could say:

 Bug-status filters you want to see matches for, separated by commas. [...]