Re: DPN 20/2012 frozen. Please review and translate

Thank you Jonathan,

On 2012-10-14 18:16, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
<hat type="l10n-english">

On 2012-10-12 15:44, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
Thanks to a
rewrite of the code, is now possible to merge older diffs together in
order to have a faster and more reliable final result: users now only have
to download two diffs instead of up to 56.
s/is/it is/

As usual, the Team would like to thank everyone who donated to the Debian
Project as well as Office Factory Fulda who hosted the meeting.
s/Team/team/
There should be a comma after "Fulda".
Too many commas, just s/who hosted/for hosting/

I nearly suggested the same, but I think that would call for a comma before "as well".

Christian Perrier noted that<a
href="http://bugs.debian.org/690000";>Debian bug #690000</a>   was reported
last Monday, just 3 months and 8 days after bug #680000.
I don't see why we'd use "just" here.
Because the interval is trending down.

According to the discussion, the interval is trending up (IOW, the frequency is decreasing).

</hat>

<rcstats release="Wheezy"
	testing="443"
	tobefixed="246" />
The high number should currently read 496.
Meh. I'd rather hope the responsible team would update that number as the
DPN gets sent, seeing as it is rather fluid; there seems little point
quibbling about it at this stage...

Yeah, so would I, but I'm afraid we don't have a great track record on that paragraph. Even the previous issue was largely off. Also note that at this stage of the cycle, the bug count should be going down, not massively increasing.