please review updated templates for fglrx-driver [non-free]

Hi,

with the package fglrx-legacy-driver becoming available (currently only
in experimental, but we will provide it in wheezy-backports once that
opens), we need to rephrase the instructions in fglrx-driver.

This is the new template (which is displayed from preinst if some
legacy hardware was found):

Template: fglrx-driver/install-even-if-unsupported-gpu-exists
Type: boolean
Default: false
#flag:translate!:3
 The following graphics chipset found in your system is no longer handled
 by the Fglrx driver (package fglrx-driver):
 .
 ${unsupported-device}
 .
 The above card requires either the non-free legacy Fglrx driver
 (package fglrx-legacy-driver) or the free Radeon driver
 (package xserver-xorg-video-radeon).
 .
 The fglrx-legacy-driver package will be provided in wheezy-backports.
 .
 Before the Radeon driver can be used you must
 remove Fglrx configuration from xorg.conf (and xorg.conf.d/).
 .
 Note that switching to the free Radeon driver requires the
 fglrx-driver package to be purged (not just removed).
 .
 You may wish to keep fglrx-driver (for instance to drive some other card),
 but the above card won't be usable.

This is getting a bit long due to the many paragraphs - is there a
possibility to have the sentences to be translated individually without
putting them in separate paragraphs?

This sentence separation is needed as I want to enable/disable certain
parts in future uploads (targeting experimental or wheezy+1) without
messing up all the translations. E.g. there are changes already in
experimental that obsolete the "needs to be purged" part (but I doubt
the release team will consider them for wheezy) and jessie won't need
information about stuff in wheezy-backports.

For your information, the package will also carry this NEWS entry:

fglrx-driver (1:12-6+point-2) unstable; urgency=low

  Starting with the Catalyst 12.6 release, AMD/ATI has moved the support for
  R6XX/R7XX based GPUs to a legacy driver.
  This includes any RadeonHD older than 5xxx,
  e.g.  RadeonHD 2000
        RadeonHD 3000
        RadeonHD 4000
  These graphics adapters are only supported by the fglrx-legacy-driver
  package (which is currently only available in experimental and will be
  made available via wheezy-backports), or the free Radeon driver
  (xserver-xorg-video-radeon).

  Before the Radeon driver can be used you must
  remove Fglrx configuration from xorg.conf (and xorg.conf.d/).
  Note that switching to the free Radeon driver requires the
  fglrx-driver package to be purged (not just removed).

Andreas