Tagging of package description bugs

Hi,

I wonder whether some bug reports regarding package descriptions with
severities beyond "typo" (hard to understand, bloated, unexplained
abbreviations) should be tagged with i18n, l10n or some new tag.

Lots of users have to rely on the English package description as there are no translations for their language. Therefore it seems important to me that they
are easy to understand for readers with little command of English.

New, improved descriptions increase the workload for the translation teams as
well. I experience this a problem for teams with little manpower.

I'm interested in your opinions. Special interest is on the comments of "The
Godfather of Cheese and Wine" and "The l10n-english Core Team" (JBR).

Cheers,
   Martin