Re: [RFR] templates://pleiades/{pleiades.templates}

Hi,

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 08:33:41 +0100
Justin B Rye <jbr@edlug.org.uk> wrote:
> It doesn't look like a "language pack", in the sense of being an
> "eclipse-l10n-ja" (which would definitely belong in the "localization"
> section instead of "devel"), but "translation container" and "dynamic
> Japanese localization" don't make it any clearer to me.

 Pleiades have a localization data and convert message from English to
 Japanese on the fly (Dynamic localization). gettext has localization
 messages, it specifies where's a message and how to translate it, but
 Pleiades doesn't have location of the message, just it has how to,
 when it is executed check messages and replace menu and messages to
 Japanese.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org