Request for review: Apache2 docs and configuration

Hello,
(please CC: me on replies)

could someone willing to help us non-native English speakers to review
our existing documentation and configuration files for the upcoming
Apache2 package supposed to be included in Wheezy? Any help would be
welcomed. You can obtain the source package in our git repository at
[1]. Beware all documentation and configuration files I'm referring to,
can be found in the next branch, not master. Alternatively you can
browse the source on-line at [2]. I'd prefer a git format patch but any
patch format acceptable to patch(1) would work for me.

In particular I'd need someone to review these files (relative to the
main directory):

* debian/PACKAGING
* debian/apache2.NEWS (latest entry only)
* debian/apache2.README.Debian
* debian/config-dir/apache2.conf
* debian/config-dir/sites-available/000-default.conf

There are more files, but these are probably not that important. Thanks
a lot in advance to everyone spending time on that!

[1] git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-apache/apache2.git
[2]
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-apache/apache2.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/next

--
with kind regards,