Re: [BTS#658415] templates://golang-weekly/{golang-weekly-tools.templates} : Final update for English review

Ondřej Surý wrote:

> Experimental is not suitable for weekly releases. Packages in
> experimental doesn't get any attention.

That's a shame.  (gcc and binutils, initscripts, X, and the kernel
packages in experimental do work and get attention, but I can
understand that different userbases might work differently.)  Sounds
like our package management UI is broken somewhere.  Thanks for
explaining.