License file for publicity repo material

Hi all,

I'm really happy to announce you all that we finally managed to add a
license file to the publicity repository.
As many of you probably already know, since 25 January 2012 all new
material added to the Debian website is licensed under the term of
MIT/Expat and GPL-2+ licenses [1] (see #238245 for more information).
This concerns the Publicity Team and all its members (editors and
translators, regular or not) as the material
provided to the publicity repository is created to be published on
www.debian.org.
So, obviously, our work needs to comply with website licenses.
Yesterday, I've worked with David Prévot to make this even more explicit:
we have added a disclaimer on the DPN wiki page [2], on the project page
on Alioth [3] and a LICENSE file on the repository [4].
The file was written in the DEP5-style to better reflect the mix of
licenses of the material in the repository: I invite all regular
contributors to take a look at it.

For the past contributions (i.e.: before 25 January 2012) we'll ask to
all contributors of publicity alioth group to send the webmasters the
following relicense agreement:

------------------------8<----------------------8<--------------------
 I hereby give permission to redistribute and/or modify all the material
 that I have provided to the Debian website <URL:http://www.debian.org/>
 under the terms of the MIT (Expat) License or of the GNU General Public
 License, version 2 or any later version.
 Real name:
 Alioth account:
------------------------->8---------------------->8--------------------

We'll also ask to authors of the script present on the repository to
clarify the license of their code in order to document it in the LICENSE
file.

Thank you all for your contributions,
Francesca on behalf of the publicity team

Ps: Please mention your real name and your Alioth (and pre-Alioth)
account name(s) to help us track your commits, when you'll send back to
the webmasters the relicense agreement.

[1] http://www.debian.org/license
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute
[3] http://alioth.debian.org/projects/publicity/