lxc package debconf templates

reopen 645850
thanks

This bug was closed with 0.7.5-6 upload but I have to say that I'm
really not enthusiast about what happened (in French we call this an
euphemism).

The changelog says:

  * Applying some of the suggestions from the "reviewed" control file
    from debian-l10n-english (Closes: #645850).
  * Applying some of the suggestions from the "reviewed" templates
    file from debian-l10n-english.
  * Updating German debconf translations.

As a result, here are the statistics for debconf translations:

cs :Charset is utf-8. Stats: cs.po: 1 translated message, 14 fuzzy translations, 26 untranslated messages.
da :Charset is UTF-8. Stats: da.po: 1 translated message, 14 fuzzy translations, 26 untranslated messages.
de :Charset is UTF-8. Stats: de.po: 41 translated messages.
es :Charset is UTF-8. Stats: es.po: 1 translated message, 14 fuzzy translations, 26 untranslated messages.
fr :Charset is UTF-8. Stats: fr.po: 1 translated message, 14 fuzzy translations, 26 untranslated messages.
pt :Charset is UTF-8. Stats: pt.po: 14 translated messages, 17 fuzzy translations, 10 untranslated messages.
ru :Charset is UTF-8. Stats: ru.po: 1 translated message, 14 fuzzy translations, 26 untranslated messages.
sv :Charset is utf-8. Stats: sv.po:6: header field `Project-Id-Version' still has the initial default value
sv.po: 1 translated message, 14 fuzzy translations, 26 untranslated messages.
zh_CN :Charset is UTF-8. Stats: zh_CN.po: 1 translated message, 14 fuzzy translations, 26 untranslated messages.

As you see, only German is complete, mostly because it was done by
Daniel (I assume without review on debian-l10n-german as it is very
well known that maintainers know better their language than
translators).

I don't really see which of the reviewed templates have been applied,
but when I see this remaining in templates:

 Linux Container can do all the necessary modifications needed within a
 container to make it work with LXC. Do you want to proceed?
 .
 If unsure, choose no (default).

...I am sure that nearly none of our suggestions were applied. As a
consequence, we're still left with:
- inconsistent use of case
- questions in long descriptions
- reference to user interface in templates ("choose no")
- reference to defaults

So, indeed, as a very short summary, the suggestions we made in the
review were not followed and, therefore, this bug should be reopened.

As another consequence, the work done by translators other than German
ones is currently wasted.

Maybe some misunderstanding happened, or maybe something in the final
patch I sent didn't really apply cleanly, I don't know. But, indeed,
we should restart this work.

Daniel, was something broken in the review I sent to you?