Re: Explicit mention of normal CD for netinst images (Was: Modification du texte de netinst)

Hello,

Please don't include me anymore in your emails : it becomes too
technical for me, and I see you are working on it, so it's all right for
me.

Before I leave you here is a suggestion : refer more/first to the
different netinst files than/then to the different boot media. Indeed,
debian.org is in charge of the files, while users are in charge of the
boot media.

Thanks for all,

François