description for new package ebook-speaker

Hi

[Please CC me on reply]

I am thinking about the description of a new package that I intent to
package [1].

This package is a simple command-line program that reads the content of
an EPUB e-book out with espeak. The issue that I have is with the
English expression "to read out". I believe that most non-native speaker
might not recognize that this package is not meant for the user to read
the e-book (only the chapters are displayed), but that this program
mostly gives audio output. I have the current description (inspired by
my daisy-player description), but improvements are very welcome.

Description     : eBook reader that reads out via synthetic voice
 ebook-speaker is a command-line electronic book reader that reads out
 eBooks using speech synthesis. (Currently only the EPUB format is
 supported). It has a simple user interface appropriate for Braille
 terminals.

Thanks in advance.

Paul