Re: request rewiev of vim-conqueterm package control file

harish badrinath wrote:
> Source: conque
> Section: editors
> Maintainer: Harish Badrinath <harishbadrinath@gmail.com>
> Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 8)
> Standards-Version: 3.9.1
> Homepage: https://code.google.com/p/conque/
>
> Package: vim-conqueterm
> Architecture: all
> Depends: ${misc:Depends},vim-gtk,python
> Recommends: vim-addon-manager

That's a full sentence - what the Developer's Reference recommends is
something that you can slot into the template
  The package <name> provides {a,an,the,some} <synopsis>.
In other words, something more like:

>  This package is a Vim Plugin which allows you to run interactive programs,
>  such as bash on Linux or Powershell.exe on Windows, inside a vim buffer. In
>  other words it is a terminal emulator which uses a Vim buffer to display the
>  program output.

This makes a good explanation for the upstream website, but in a
Debian package description there's no point saying how you would use
it on Windows; and come to that, since it's "Architecture: all" the
"Linux" part applies to kFreeBSD too.  Let's just not mention
operating systems at all.

While I'm rephrasing it I'll standardise on capital-V "Vim", but
that'll do:

   This package provides a Vim plugin which allows interactive programs such
   as Bash to be run inside a Vim buffer. In other words, it is a terminal
   emulator which uses a Vim buffer to display the program output.