Re: new strings in partman-zfs

Quoting Robert Millan (rmh@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> Latest version of partman-zfs includes many new strings in
> partman-zfs.templates.  Since I wasn't sure about the procedures, I
> haven't enabled them for translation.
>
> Please see:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=d-i/partman-zfs.git;a=commitdiff;h=dc5406791a0685a3be3daf1a226462d09de2b7cf#patch13
>
> they have the same "sl4" tag as previous strings in the same file.  Is
> this correct?  Please let me know if they can be enabled.

I made a few corrections. Please see
bb075983e0c60e1c5375c4df995428f8f6897114. However, given the length of
these changes, I'd prefer debian-l10n-english to also have a look at
these templates. Justin and others, if you're not on a beach somewhere
in the world, would you mind looking at the abovementioned file (it
includes my minor corrections)