Re: DebConf video announcement: please review and translate

Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> Hum, this language isn't impressive. Were these blurbs reviewed by
> HP and IRILL?

The HP one is also odd - "offers open source and Linux solutions for
the largest enterprises to small and medium businesses"?  Something
has gone badly wrong with that sentence, but I see it used on official
HP pages...

Meanwhile apparently IRILL was founded "to take over some of the
significant challenges coming from the generalization of Free and Open
Source Software".  It might sound better as "to tackle some of the
significant challenges arising from the generalization of Free and
Open Source Software".  Oh, and in fact that's closer to the versions
I see on the web, so I'll adopt that one; but I don't know what to do
for HP.