Re: Request for review and translations

Meike Reichle wrote:
> there is a new announcement in the publicity svn at
> svn.debian.org/svn/publicity/announcements/en/2011 that is ready for
> reviews and (later on) translations.
>
> If you do not have access to the svn here is the web-accessible repo:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2011

Which one?  I was assuming you meant 2011-06-22-libreoffice.wml, since
that was the latest new addition visible on viewvc, but today I see a
2011-06-26-point-release.wml has appeared as well.

It contains the paragraph:

 installation media accompanied with the package archive respectively will
 be available soon at the regular locations.</p>

Can I please beg you (and any other Germans reading this) never to use
the word "respectively"?  Any sentence where you feel it ought to be
added either doesn't need it or should probably be rephrased to avoid
it.  In this case I genuinely cannot tell what you're trying to say,
so I'm going to have to trim it to something intelligible:

 will be available soon at the regular locations.</p>

(We don't offer any media that are "accompanied with the package
archive", so I've just thrown that phrase out.)