Re: NEWs entry hints for imagemagick

Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> Please notice that imagemagick version 6.6.9.7 has moved its global configuration files from /usr/share/imagemagick to
> /etc/ImageMagick according to LHS specifications. See package imagemagick-doc or http://www.imagemagick.org/script/resources.php
> for more information on how configuring ImageMagick.

That's Filesystem Hierarchy Standard, not Left Hand Side...

  Please note that imagemagick version 6.6.9.7 has moved its global configuration files from /usr/share/imagemagick to
  /etc/ImageMagick, following the FHS. See the package imagemagick-doc or http://www.imagemagick.org/script/resources.php
  for more information on configuring ImageMagick.

> .
> In the extremly rare case, you have made custumization to theses files (configuring was not officially supported both by upstream and
> debian below 6.6.9), you will loose it.

I'd rather put the warning part nearer the start, even if it is almost
certain not to matter:

  This will lose any changes you may have made to these files, in the extremely unlikely case that you have customized them (doing so
  was not officially supported by either upstream or Debian versions before 6.6.9).