Re: [LCFC] templates://cardstories/{python-cardstories.templates}

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Package: python-cardstories
> Section: python
[...]

At least one of these must necessarily be wrong: it needs to either
move to Section: games or add some mention of its value for Python
webapp development in the description.  Of course if it's the former
we don't need to hold up the review - I can just make it a bugreport.

Meanwhile I notice the upstream VCS now has an apache2.conf snippet
waiting to go in as well.  This shouldn't require any template rewrite
beyond the "Choices" line, but it does make me more sure there's also
a missing dependency on a web server.