Re: www.debian.org: Ability to sort RFP/ITP pages by age

David Prévot wrote:
> Currently, we have:
> - <package: description>, in preparation since today.
> - <package: description>, in preparation since yesterday.
> - <package: description>, %s days in preparation.
>
> I'd propose something like:
> - <package: description>, %s days in preparation, last activity today.
> - <package: description>, %s days in preparation, last activity yesterday.
> - <package: description>, %s days in preparation, last activity %s days ago.

An improvement on "since today"... but do you need to make that "%s
day(s) in preparation"?

> Or eventually, if a rewording of the first part is really needed:
> - <...>, preparation started %s days ago, last activity today.
> - <...>, preparation started %s days ago, last activity yesterday.
> - <...>, preparation started %s days ago, last activity %s days ago.

Personally I like the "n days in preparation" version, but I have no
problem with the English of any of these suggested texts.

> Also, for the index, I hope the following would be fine:
> - %s packages being worked on, by age
> - %s packages being worked on, by last activity

Maybe ", organi[sz]ed by", just to get further away from the old jokes
about "a list of people broken down by sex and age"...