Re: www.debian.org: Ability to sort RFP/ITP pages by age

Hi,

Le lundi 10 novembre 2008 23:21:22, vous avez écrit :

> It would be nice to have the ability to sort the WNPP sub-pages by age.
> Possibly even additionally the "age since initiation" and "age since
> last activty".

We're talking about the http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/being_packaged page
(and similar ones). I'm willing to try and implement such feature, but would
like some help for the wording.

Currently, we have:
- <package: description>, in preparation since today.
- <package: description>, in preparation since yesterday.
- <package: description>, %s days in preparation.

I'd propose something like:
- <package: description>, %s days in preparation, last activity today.
- <package: description>, %s days in preparation, last activity yesterday.
- <package: description>, %s days in preparation, last activity %s days ago.

Or eventually, if a rewording of the first part is really needed:
- <...>, preparation started %s days ago, last activity today.
- <...>, preparation started %s days ago, last activity yesterday.
- <...>, preparation started %s days ago, last activity %s days ago.

Also, for the index, I hope the following would be fine:
- %s packages being worked on, by age
- %s packages being worked on, by last activity

Even if it's short, I'm pretty sure I may propose ugly cheesy English as
usual, so I'd welcome some proofread; better wording highly welcome.

Regards

David

P.-S.: Not sure someone already wrote it, but I'm not the only one who agree
with the following: Justin your help on the DPN (among other stuff) is really
welcome, thanks a lot for being usually responsive on such a short notice.