Re: New/modified debconf templates detected for LILO: wording/spelling review proposal

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> There are a few debconf templates that (imho) are close to be debconf
> abuse. Some others have longtsnading wording problems, etc, etc.
>
> So, certainly a full review of what you plan to use would be welcomed
> when it's ready.
>
> At this moment, I think it is OK to cancel the review process.

I'd also like to call people's attention to the paragraph in lilo's
package description claiming that it contains /boot/os2_d.b etc
(which hasn't been true for a decade or so).  I've been filing
bugreports on cobwebby descriptions recently, but this is one I was
hoping would get fixed as part of the review.