Re: New/modified debconf templates detected for LILO: wording/spelling review proposal

Quoting Joachim Wiedorn (ad_debian@joonet.de):
> Hello Christian,
>
> Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote on 2011-02-19 12:22:
>
> > I just noticed new or modified debconf templates appearing for this
> > package.
> >
> > I would like to suggest you to consider calling for debconf templates
> > review AND translation updates when you introduce new debconf
> > templates or modify the existing templates in a package or, if you
> > prefer, to send a call for translations after uploading the first
> > version that introduces new templates or templates changes.
>
> Thank you for your information.
>
> I have already planned to reorganise the use of debconf in LILO
> (especially for the admin script liloconfig) and after this process I want
> to update all templates and translation files. My planned date for LILO
> for this step is the middle of March 2011.
>
> I hope this is o.k. for you?

Seems fine, yes.

There are a few debconf templates that (imho) are close to be debconf
abuse. Some others have longtsnading wording problems, etc, etc.

So, certainly a full review of what you plan to use would be welcomed
when it's ready.

At this moment, I think it is OK to cancel the review process.