Re: [RFR2] templates://tgif/{tgif.templates}

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:

I think I have incorporated all the suggested changes, but please tell me
if there are any missing. If we reach a consensus quickly, I will issue a
LCFC in the next couple of days.

This is fine with me. Although I prefer the US English spelling of "centimeters", I am probably outvoted...

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Graduate Admissions, Graduate College