[RFR] templates://iptables-persistent/{iptables-persistent.templates}

Please find, for review, the debconf templates of iptables-persistent.

This review will last from Monday, January 03, 2011 to Thursday, January 13, 2011.

Please send reviews as unified diffs (diff -u) against the original
files. Comments about your proposed changes will be appreciated.

Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

When appropriate, I will send intermediate requests for review, with
"[RFRn]" (n>=2) as a subject tag.

When we reach a consensus, I will send a "Last Chance For
Comments" mail with "[LCFC]" as a subject tag.

Finally, the reviewed templates will be sent to the package maintainer
as a bug report, and a mail will be sent to this list with "[BTS]" as
a subject tag.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51
Template: iptables-persistent/autosave_v4
Type: boolean
Default: false
 The installer can save your current iptables rules to the configuration
 file /etc/iptables/rules.v4. These rules will then be loaded next time
 the machine is started.
 .
 Rules are only saved automatically during package installation. See the
 manual page of iptables-save(8) for instructions on keeping the rules file
 up-to-date.

Template: iptables-persistent/autosave_v6
Type: boolean
Default: false
 The installer can save your current iptables rules to the configuration
 file /etc/iptables/rules.v6. These rules will then be loaded next time
 the machine is started.
 .
 Rules are only saved automatically during package installation. See the
 manual page of ip6tables-save(8) for instructions on keeping the rules file
 up-to-date.
Source: iptables-persistent
Section: admin
Maintainer: Jonathan Wiltshire <jmw@debian.org>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7.0.50~), po-debconf
Standards-Version: 3.9.1
Vcs-Browser: http://robin.powdarrmonkey.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=iptables-persistent
Vcs-Git: git://robin.powdarrmonkey.net/git/iptables-persistent/

Package: iptables-persistent
Architecture: all
Depends: iptables, lsb-base, ${misc:Depends}
 This package just contains a system startup script that restores iptables
 rules from a configuration file.
 .
 Since this is aimed at experienced adminstrators, there is no configuration
 wizard.