Re: [RFR] templates://tgif/{tgif.templates}

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Also adding a comment about what "Imperial" units are. Hopefully, my
> comment is correct about the origin of the word "Imperial".

Oh, hang on - there's a problem here that I should have spotted.  If
it offers "Metric" and "Imperial", Americans aren't going to want
either - they use "US customary units", which of course diverge
slightly from our own annoying legacy system.

The good news is that unless tgif uses pints or stones the
difference doesn't matter in this case, so we don't need to offer
three options.  We *could* make it:

  __Choices: Metric, Imperial/US Customary

or something, but that's pretty awkward.  How about:

  __Choices: Centimetres, Inches

(Or is it "Millimetres"?)