Re: [LCFC] templates://kumofs/{templates}

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> templates for kumofs.

Oops, I garbled this bit:
[...]
>   Please specify the command-line options to use with kumo-manager.
                                                             ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
[...]
>   Please specify the command-line options to use with kumo-manager.
                                                             ✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
[...]
>  Please specify the command-line options to use with kumo-gateway.
                                                            ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

And now I can see that the first two are indented a space too far!
Template: kumofs/select_components
Type: multiselect
Choices: kumo-manager, kumo-server, kumo-gateway
 Please choose which components of kumofs should run on this host.
  * kumo-servers store data and replicate it into other servers;
  * kumo-managers monitor and balance the servers;
  * kumo-gateways relay requests from client applications.

Template: kumofs/manager_options
Type: string
Default: -l localhost
 Please specify the command-line options to use with kumo-manager.
 .
 The default value is well adapted for a single-node setup.

Template: kumofs/server_options
Type: string
Default: -m localhost -l localhost -s /var/lib/kumofs/kumofs.tch
 Please specify the command-line options to use with kumo-server.
 .
 The default value is well adapted for a single-node setup.

Template: kumofs/gateway_options
Type: string
Default: -m localhost -t 11211