Re: Debian Project News 2010/14 frozen. Please review and translate

Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> I still have one more paragraph to add:

I have to admit I haven't read the whole thing yet, but where
does this one go?

> href="http://robertmh.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/about-zfs-in-squeeze/";>his
> personal blog</a> about the ZFS integration into the Debian installer for
                          ^^^
Subtract "the" (probably)

> kfreebsd. Beside a patch for GNU Parted, all other patches needed for a ZFS
  ^^^^^^^^^       ^
Should kfreebsd be capitalised here, and if so, how?  (Or maybe it's
kfreebsd-*.)

s/beside/besides/, but I'm not sure it's the right word.  "Besides"
would imply that the GNU Parted patch *has* got in; if it hasn't
(which would fit with the need for an alternative d-i image),
the appropiate phrase is "apart from".

> root filesystem have been accepted and made it into Debian Squeeze. Thus he
> offeres a slight modified version of the Debian Installer Image <a
       X          ly                                        i
> href="http://people.debian.org/~rmh/zfs/";>for downloading</a>.</p>

How about:
  All the patches needed for a ZFS root filesystem have been accepted
  and made it into Debian Squeeze except for one patch for GNU Parted.
  He is therefore offering for download a
  version</a> of the Debian Installer image.</p>