Re: request for feedback regarding package description

Quoting Jonathan Wiltshire (debian@jwiltshire.org.uk):

> If it's uploaded with unreviewed and untranslated templates, you can bet
> that Christian will suggest a review soon afterwards anyway :)

Even worse: as we are incredibly close to bring 4 languages to 100%
completeness for po-debconf, I would be *very* angry. This is our
Grail and we're hunting it since Lenny was released or so....so, well,
moving our Grail away from us just as we're nearly touching it would
be very unfair and I would cry..:)