[RFR] cifs-utils package description

cifs-utils is meant to replace the "smbfs" package. smbfs was provided
by the samba source package but upstream is now detaching CIFS
utilities (cifs.upcall, mount.cifs, umount.cifs) from samba source.

This new package will supersede the smbfs package.

Please note that smbfs was already no longer providing the
(u)mount.smb, despite its name.

Could you preview the package description? I have bene somewhat lazy
while writing it as I wanted to concentrate on the packaging, so
things definitely leave room for improvement..:-)

Source: cifs-utils
Section: net
Maintainer: Debian Samba Maintainers <pkg-samba-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Uploaders: Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>, Noèl Köthe <noel@debian.org>, Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@debian.org>
Standards-Version: 3.8.4
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7), libkrb5-dev, libtalloc-dev, libkeyutils-dev
Homepage: http://www.samba.org/~jlayton/cifs-utils/
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-samba/trunk/cifs-utils/
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-samba/trunk/cifs-utils

Package: cifs-utils
Section: otherosfs
 The CIFS protocol for Unix systems provides support for
 cross-platform file sharing with Microsoft Windows, OS X, and other
 Unix systems.
 .
 This package provides utilities for mounting and unmounting CIFS
 network file systems.
 .
 These programs were originally part of Samba (distributed in the
 "smbfs" package), but have now been split off into a separate package.