Request for review

(please keep me in Cc because I'm not subscribed to the list)

Hello list,

Can you review the debconf question below? It was added to fix an
important problem and I would like to try to get it into squeeze.

The question is presented from postinst if a problematic configuration
is found.

Thanks for your help,

Template: libpam-ldapd/enable_shadow
Type: boolean
Default: true
 For the proper operation of the PAM stack the NSS module should return
 shadow information for LDAP users, otherwise these users will not be
 able to log in. Note that the shadow entries themselves may be empty
 (i.e. it is not needed to expose password hashes).
 .
 More background information on this requirement can be found here:
 http://bugs.debian.org/583492
 .
 You can edit /etc/nsswitch.conf by hand or choose to add the entry
 automatically now. Be sure to review the changes to /etc/nsswitch.conf
 if you choose to add the entry now.

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --