Re: wireshark deboconf template modification proposal

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
> Template: wireshark-common/install-setuid
> Type: boolean
> Default: false

Maybe "unprivileged users"?

This is often what we use to talk about non root users.

Technically speaking, as users are required to be member of the
"wireshark" group they'll have some privilege, though....so they won't
be as "unprivileged" as suggested.

>  Dumpcap can be installed in a way that allows members of the "wireshark"
>  system group to capture packets. This is recommended over the
>  alternative of running Wireshark/Tshark directly as superuser, because
>  less of the code will run with elevated privileges.

"as superuser": why not "as root"? Most other such templates don't use
synonyms for root. We do that in French translations, on the basis
that, while "root" is OK for English-speaking environment, it is less
meaningful in translated environments.

All other suggestions by Justin are fine by me.

Of course, Bálint, if you do this change, I guess you'll run a
translation update round, right? :-)