Re: [LCFC] templates://rinputd/{templates}

Quoting Chase Douglas (chase.douglas@ubuntu.com):
> On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 1:11 AM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> > This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> > templates for rinputd.
> >
> > The reviewed templates will be sent on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 to the package
> > maintainer as a bug report and a mail will be sent to this list with
> > "[BTS]" as a subject tag.
> >
> > No change since the last RFR mail except replacing "apps" by
> > "applications" in the package description boiilerplate (rationale:
> > unjargonize).
>
> As a continuation of my previous train of thought, I'd like to propose
> the attached templates which clean up the jargon in the template long
> descriptions.

- Please enter a username for the SASL rinputd login.
+ Please enter a username for the remote input login.

...and similar other changes. This, apart from the MS-Dos-like line
feeds that appear in the templates file you sent..:-)

Agreed and adopted....