Re: [RFR] debian/control description for dico package

أحمد المحمودي wrote:
> Justin B Rye wrote:
>>    This package contains a client module written in Python, and provides a
>>    simple interactive Dico shell.
>>
>> (Wait, a "client module"?  But Dico modules are things the server
>> loads?  There's something I don't understand here.)
>
> That's not a module used by GNU Dico server, it is rather a python
> module that can be used by a software written python.

Oh, so dicoclient-python is a library package, rather than itself
being a dico client?  In that case I'd make it something like this:

  Package: dicoclient-python
[...]
   GNU Dico is an implementation of the DICT protocol as defined in RFC 2229.
   It is fully modular: the daemon itself (dicod) provides only the server
   functionality, and knows nothing about database formats. Actual searches
   are performed by functions supplied in loadable modules. A single module
   can serve one or more databases.
   .
   This package contains a Python module that provides a Dico client and a
   simple interactive shell.