Mail transport problems from Justin B. Rye (was: debian/control description text review for udav package)

Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Justin, and all
>
> On Sun, May 03, 2009 at 04:04:12PM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:
> > Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> > > I firstly picked the wrong list to ask this review request. Please
> > > keep me in Cc.
> >
> > Okay.  (Trying again; every now and then one of my messages to
> > lists.debian.org seems to vanish...)

I haven't seen any of Justin's messages in this thread so far; I'm only
seeing his text quoted in Salvatore's message here.

The archive index for the current month of this list at
<URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english/2009/05/threads.html#00002>
knows there should be messages from Justin in the thread, but they never
made it to the list archive.

--
 \       “When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold to the masses |
  `\    over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and |