Re: Counting the troops

Quoting Esko Arajärvi (edu@iki.fi):

> Well, I could chime in with Ben here. Most of the recent Finnish debconf
> translations have been made by me. I have sent copies of them to
> debian-l10n-finnish just to tell people what is being done. I have thought of
> using the robot-readable-subjects (mostly for my own amusement), but have not
> used them because they would be uncomprehensible for a random reader of the

Such mails, when posted in the debian-l10n-french, carry an
explanation of the various tags....which is a cool way to teach
newcomers about the work method...

> Our situation is of course quite different from the more active teams which
> have need for coordination. However, if the subject would be
>
> [RFR] Please review the debconf templates of sa-exim
>
> instead of
>
> [RFR] templates://sa-exim/{templates}
>
> wouldn't it be at least as good for all the human readers?

That would need modifications to the robot in order to parse such
subjects....and it would then need language-specific parsing:

[RFR] Relecture de la traduction française des modèles debconf de sa-exim

etc...

Nicolas, comment?