Re: [LCFC] templates://kde4libs/{kdelibs5.templates}

Hello,

On trečiadienis 28 Spalis 2009 07:56:32 Christian Perrier wrote:
> This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> templates for kde4libs.
>
> The reviewed templates will be sent on Friday, October 30, 2009 to the
>  package maintainer as a bug report and a mail will be sent to this list
>  with "[BTS]" as a subject tag.

Even though I wrote a title of kdelibs5/upgrade_kdehome_running myself, I
don't like it too much (sort of convoluted). I would appreciate if you could
come up with a better wording. Maybe just "Stop unsafe KDE 4 upgrade now"?

What is more, there is an inconsistency of KDE4 (title) vs KDE 4 (description)
usage.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>