Re: [LCFC2] templates://syscp/{templates}

Hi,

I just stumbled upon a slight inconsistency when deciding whoch
quotation marks to use in the german translation. :(

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 06:28:21PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Template: syscp/admin-password
> Type: password
> Default:
>  Please choose a password for the new admin user.
>  .
>  If you leave this field empty, the password will be randomly generated.
>  .
>  The user name and password will be stored in /etc/syscp/debian.php.

Since we're quoting every other path name etc. Shouldn't it be

 The user name and password will be stored in "/etc/syscp/debian.php".

?

Sorry, I just noticed it now, and I'm not sure about it.

Hauke