Request for review: python-cloudfiles description

After quite a few attempts to describe python-cloudfiles with clarity
and brevity, my sponsor suggested that debian-l10n-english might be a
good place to ask for help.  Reading several archived threads got me
excited about the possibilities, as I am not a very good wordsmith..

Full disclosure - I work at Rackspace on the Cloud Files project.  I
plan to package APIs for python (#543118 completed, but not uploaded),
perl (ITP #538761), php, and ruby.

My desires:

- I would like to convey to the user what the system actually is, but I
do not wish the descriptions to sound like buzzword-bingo advertisements
in any way.
- I think it would be nice to have a description that will be relatively
portable for the various language API descriptions.
- I would like to clarify with the list if it is necessary to include
information to the user that they will incur usage fees, or if one could
assume the user will go read the website, etc.

Below are some of the possibilities we have tried and, personally, none
hits me as, "that's perfect!"  Some suffer from sales-speak,
awkwardness, and/or repetitiveness.. and, unfortunately, we cannot
change the name of the storage service, which was chosen by marketing
humans.

I appreciate your time looking these over and helping me out.

(original internal python module description)
 Cloud Files is a parallel virtualized distributed storage system.
 Unlike a traditional POSIX compliant filesystem, Cloud Files requires
 that applications access storage through the use of a web services API,
 and python-cloudfiles provides a client-side Python library for these
 web services.

======================

(ITP #543118 description - ideas from libnet-amazon-s3-perl package)
 python-cloudfiles provides a simple interface to the Rackspace Cloud
 Files service. "Cloud Files is reliable, scalable and affordable
 web-based storage for backing up and archiving all your static
 content". Find out more at http://www.rackspacecloud.com
 .
 To use this module you will need to sign up to Rackspace Cloud Files
 and provide a "user" and "key". If you use this module, you will incurr
 costs as specified by Rackspace. Please check the costs. If you use
 this module with your user and key you will be responsible for these
 costs.

======================

(current package description in Python Modules Team SVN)
 python-cloudfiles is a Python interface to the Rackspace Cloud Files
 storage service.  python-cloudfiles supports all of the container and
 file object operations exposed by the Cloud Files REST API, as well as
 methods for enabling data to be served by a public CDN.

======================

(another possible description)
 Cloud Files is an offering from Rackspace that provides limitless data
 storage and access over web services. This package provides the Python
 interface needed to perform container and object operations, and CDN
 management.
 .
 To use this module you will need to sign up for Cloud Files at
 http://www.rackspacecloud.com, and accept the fees associated with
 usage.

--
Kind Regards,