Re: Request for review: xz-utils package description

Hi again,

One more thought before I send the updated descriptions.

Ben Finney wrote:

> So perhaps the core should be the library:
>
>     Package: liblzma0
>
>     Package: xz-utils
>
>     Package: liblzma-dev
>
>     Package: liblzma-doc

I fear that the second description here gives the wrong impression:
just like bzip2 is more than a demo for libbz2, users of the xz-utils
package probably are not thinking of it as a companion to the liblzma
library.  Although the four packages come from the same source, I
think of them as two suites: the XZ compression utilities and the
liblzma compression library.

That is, why not say something like this

	Package: liblzma0

	Package: liblzma-dev

	Package: liblzma-doc

but also this?