Re: [Debian-ha-maintainers] [RFR] templates://redhat-cluster/{cman.templates}

Quoting Guido Günther (agx@sigxcpu.org):

> I've adjusted the debconf note in git. I'd be great if you could wait a
> couple of days until the new package gets uploaded. This way we won't
> end up adding already outdated translations.

I don't get it. Do you mean that the templates we reviewed needed more changes and that you added/modified things in them?

If so, can I get a copy of the new templates (in an easier way than
"get it in git" would help me a lot)?