Re: [RFR] templates://openoffice.org/{templates}

Rene Engelhard wrote:
>>    OpenOffice.org is running right now. This can cause problems with
>>    (de-)registration of components and extensions.
>
> That's better. But the problem is that for extensions, it's not
> possible at all when a OOo is running to either register or deregister them
> via unopkg. So it *does* cause problems.

So "This causes problems with..."?  Given that the advice this leads
up to is that users should close OOo regardless of what bits of it
are running, I don't see the point of being any more specific than
this.  It can only serve to encourage them to think "I'm only using
so-and-so, maybe that counts as a component, I'll risk it!"