[TAF] templates://moon-buggy/moon-buggy.templates, moon-buggy-esd.templates

Bon Soir,
Christian recommended to get my templates reviewed. I changed the template
to remove the unwanted "I" in the moon-buggy template, unfortunately I
forgot to change it also in the moon-buggy-esd template, which I want to
fix with my next upload.

I have already received two new translations for this change (#550146,
#550176), and I would say that at least the german translation already
contains the correct translation of my change.

Thanks,
Christian
Template: moon-buggy/old_score_file
Type: note
 A score file was detected in the old location (/var/lib/games). It will be
 moved to the new location (/var/games/moon-buggy) as mbscore.old, your
 current score file (if one is present in the new location) will NOT be
 deleted.
 .
 If you want to keep scores from the old scorefile or replace your current
 score file by the old scores, you must do this by-hand. moon-buggy should
 be able to automatically convert old scorefile formats to the new format.
 .
 The directory /var/lib/games will not be deleted (although the package
 maintainer thinks it should be deleted when empty).
Template: moon-buggy-esd/sound_hardware
Type: boolean
 The moon-buggy-esd package will only work properly if you have sound
 hardware installed (see Bug #76059). If you want to play moon-buggy, but
 do not have sound hardware, install the moon-buggy package instead.

Template: moon-buggy-esd/no_sound_hardware
Type: note
 This package will not work properly without sound hardware.

Template: moon-buggy-esd/old_score_file