Re: [ITR] templates://rocksndiamonds/{templates}

Quoting Dmitry E. Oboukhov (unera@debian.org):
> CP> If you approve this process, please let us know by replying to this
> CP> mail. If some work in progress on your side would conflict with such a
> CP> rewrite (such as adding or removing debconf templates), please say so,
> CP> and we will defer the review to later in the development cycle.
>
> Yeah :)
> If you correct English terms in this template, too, I'll be very glad :)

Hmmm, well, the templates were reviewed by dle members....quite a
while ago.

I may have slightly modified them and thus introduced some Frenglish
somewhere, though. Anyway, the review would spot such errors and you
don't have to worry about bad en_FR being injected in your texts.