Request for review of a package description

Please, keep me in cc as I'm not subscribed to this list.

After #534673,  I am rewritting the description of the gambas2 packages
and would like your comments and/or help on the text.

The source tarball of gambas2 creates 20 binary files. I was keeping a
common part in every description of every binary file, and a couple of
sentences more for each one, adding the purpose of that binary file.

This is the new old common description part:

 Gambas is a free development environment based on a Basic interpreter
 with object extensions, like Visual Basic(tm) (but it is NOT a clone!).
 With Gambas, you can quickly design your program GUI, access MySQL or
 PostgreSQL databases, pilot KDE applications with DCOP, translate your
 program into many languages, and so on...

And this is the new one I've rewritten in perfect spanglish:

Gambas is a programing language based on a BASIC interpreter
with object extensions, like Visual Basic(tm) (but it is NOT a clone!).

There are a lot of Gambas components that allow developing
internationalized, desktop independent, database, network applications
and even games can be developed very quickly using its RAD environment.

I've not included here the whole control file as it's very long (as it repeats 20 times the common part) but I'll send it here if needed.

Gambas2 in Debian:
http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=sid&searchon=names&keywords=gambas2

Homepage of Gambas2 is http://gambas.sourceforge.net

Thanks in advance