Re: [ITR] templates://apt-cacher-ng/{apt-cacher-ng.templates}

Hi,

On Friday 31 July 2009, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> Ok, I suggest the following versions of the files. There were some
> conflicting opinions in the previous discussion but I hope to have found
> the best compromise between clarity and verbosity. If you agree, I would
> like to release the new package version RSN.
>
> Template: apt-cacher-ng/gentargetmode
> Type: select
> _Choices: Setup once, Setup now and update later, No automated setup
> _Default: Setup once

Please use __Choices: here instead. This splits the setup options to individual
strings in the po file and makes it easier and less error-prone for translators.
So:
__Choices: Setup once, Setup now and update later, No automated setup

Cheers,
Edu

--
Esko Arajärvi - edu@iki.fi - +358-50-5446844
"Only idiots quote signatures." -Antti Kuntsi (at his .sig)