Re: [RFR2] templates://ganglia/{ganglia-webfrontend.templates}

Hi,

On Sunday 26 July 2009, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> The maintainer for ganglia has indicated that he will accept an NMU of
> appropriate changes, since he is unable to participate in the review for
> the time being. Therefore, please find my proposals attached for your
> comments.

The templates seem fine to me. In control file there's couple little things:

Package: gmetad
Architecture: any
Depends: ${misc:Depends}, ${shlibs:Depends}, adduser, libganglia1
(=${binary:Version})
Suggests: ganglia-monitor, ganglia-webfrontend
 Ganglia is a scalable, real-time cluster monitoring environment
 that collects cluster statistics in an open and well-defined XML format.
                                                                         ^

There's an extra whitespace in the end. This is repeated in all descriptions
expect the last one.

 .
 This package contains the 'gmetad' daemon, which collects information from
 ganglia monitor clients, and writes them to RRD databases.

Should there "writes it" instead of "writes them" because this refers to
"information"? Or is it just my ears? :-)

Cheers,
Edu

--
Esko Arajärvi - edu@iki.fi - +358-50-5446844
"Only idiots quote signatures." -Antti Kuntsi (at his .sig)