Re: [RFR] templates://lynx-cur/{templates}

Esko Arajärvi wrote:
> Justin B Rye wrote:
>>     This package consults the LANG environment variable to select an
>>     appropriate configuration file for Lynx, setting Lynx options such as
>>     CHARACTER_SET and PREFERRED_LANGUAGE.
>
> Right. I tried to analyze this package, but couldn't make heads or tails of it.
> This summarizes it quite vell.

Not perfectly, though; for a start I suppose it makes it sound as if
the work was all done at install-time.  Maybe

       This package provides a wrapper script that [...]

And it would be nice to get some feedback from upstream about its
advantages for Japanese-speakers.