Re: [RFR] templates://apt-cacher-ng/{apt-cacher-ng.templates}

Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

Looks good to me, but there's one typo:

>  Template: apt-cacher-ng/gentargetmode
[...]
> + A seperate mirror list is kept by apt-cacher-ng, which starts as a copy of
         ^
That's sepArate (related to apArt).

In the control file:
> + Apt-Cacher NG has been designed
> + from scratch with a focus on maximizing throughput
>   with low requirements on system resources.

(That "on" in the last line seems odd, but if it's wrong I can't put
my finger on how I would say it.  Low requirements... for?  Of?  Low
system resource requirements?  Or was "on" good enough already?)