Re: [RFR2] templates://ufw/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Here comes my review, with comments:

>  Template: ufw/existing_configuration

> I personnally prefer "manually" over "by hand".

Yes, I suppose it's just that bit less likely to evoke a mental
image of adjusting the filesystem's contents with some sort of
handheld hard drive write-transducer...

>  Template: ufw/allow_known_ports
[...]
                            ^s

> + Please choose the incoming services which you want to keep active.
> + The appropriate ports will be opened for each selected service.

It seems odd to talk about "incoming services", and keeping them
"active" almost sounds as if you'll be pinging them.

    Please choose the services that should be available for incoming
    connections.