Re: [RFR] templates://nis/{templates}

Quoting Mark Brown (broonie@sirena.org.uk):
> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 08:24:59AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
>
> > Please find, for review, the debconf templates and packages descriptions for the nis source package.
>
> Hrm.  I very nearly deleted this (and the previous mail) as spam due to
> the subject line not having any recognisable words in it - it'd be nice
> if the mails could have subject lines intended for human consumption,
> it'd avoid that issue.

Hmmm, you're raising an interesting issue. Ben Finney already raised
the same concern some time ago.

However, I already insisted: these Subject lines are normalized to be
handled by the l10n robot that produces status pages for this process
as well as translation teams' work.

So, changing the formalism that's used is kind of tricky and requires
coordiantion with the robot maintainer (Nicolas François) *and* all
l10n teams.

There are certainly many solutions (such as specific mail headers and
a less cryptic way to encode the same information in human-like language)....

It is somewhere in my TODO list to talk about this with Nicolas but
I'm afraid this is not on top of it..:)